2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
1 Community Project
4 Short Dance Films
- November 21st, 2019: mAPs Launch at dancescreen 2019 + TANZRAUSCHEN Festival Wuppertal
- January 30, 2020: Deadline of mAPs Call
- February 6-9, 2020: mAPs International Conference Jury at Clermont ISFF, France
- February 23-26, 2020: mAPs Presentation at IMZ Avant Première during the 70th Berlinale, Germany
- March-August 2020: Research and storytelling online mentoring
- September 1-4, 2020: mAPs Campus #1 Script with Coorpi in Turin, Italy
- Septembre 5-27, 2020: Script Residencies in the 5 mAPs Countries
- September 28-30, 2020: mAPs Campus #2 Production with Malakta in Vaasa, Finland
- September 2020-January 2021: Production and Shooting residencies in the 5 mAPs countries
- February 1-8, 2021: mAPs Focus at Clermont ISFF Dance Retrospective, France
- February 8-10, 2021: mAPs Campus #3 Post-Production with DAN.CIN.LAB in Lyon, France
- February-April 2021: Post-Production Residencies in the 5 mAPs Countries
- May 2021: mAPs Collection Release and Launch of mAPs World Tour
- May 2021-May 2022: mAPs Tour in Markets and Festivals worldwide
mAPs – migrating Artists Project
An international project between five European partners aiming to produce dance films addressing societal issues able to reachout for mass audiences through online platforms, TV channels and cinemas.
The first mAPs collection supported by Creative Europe will target the theme of Power and be composed of four shorts and one documentary.
The 5 films of our first mAPs collection could be screened as a series or as a unique chaptered content of 90 minutes around the theme, boosting Social Dance Films as a real innovative genre into the international market.
mAPs is a project created by Dan.Cin.Lab (France), Coorpi (Italy), Malakta (Finland), Tanzrauschen (Germany) and Chrysanthi Badeka (Greece).
Finland / Power • Environment –
Climate Crisis and Strategies of Power
France / Power • Identities –
Influencers and Casualties of Power
Germany / Power • Process –
Documentary and Analyzing Creative Processes
Greece / Power • Mutations –
Transformation through Power
Italy / Power • Data –
Digital Supremacy and New Technologies of Power